Hadjer Nezzar crowned Miss Algeria Globe 2011
* Miss Globe Algeria 2011 Winner - Hadjer Nezzar
* Miss Globe Algeria 2011 (1st runner-up) - Yasmine Widah
* Miss Globe Algeria 2011 (2nd runner-up) - Riyane Renaï
* Miss Globe Algeria 2010 - Meriem Zir
* Miss University Algeria 2011 Winner - Amel Chegrane
* Top Model of the World Algeria 2011 Winner - Yasmine Ouchene
* Top 5 Finalists in Top Model of the World 2011 - Yasmine Ouchene
Hadjer Nezzar, a 24 year-old professional model and commercial engineering student from Algiers, was crowned Miss Globe Algeria 2011, in hopes of winning the second Miss Globe crown for Algeria. First runner-up was Yasmine Widah (left) and 2nd runner-up was Riyane Renaï (right).
Held at the Hilton Algiers and filmed by Fashion TV, the pageant gathered 15 pre-selected finalists and was evaluated by a professional panel of jury members, including Miss Globe Russia 2010, Anna Botova and Miss Globe Belarus 2010, Sonya Dementyeva.
Crowned by last year’s winner, Meriem Zir, the new Miss Globe Algeria walks away with many sponsor prizes including a 5-weeks vacation to Italy and Cyprus.
Algiers, April 2nd: The selected 15 finalists of Miss Globe Algeria 2011 pose with the national director, Amine Sbia and Miss Globe Algeria 2010, Meriem Zir, at the Hilton Algiers.
credit and photo of globalbeauties & missalgeria.tripod
source: (Thank you and credits to
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
12:59 AM cucuadam No comments