Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Veronica Khosa



I am a student from London studying a BA Hons Degree in Performing Arts Acting at Bath Spa University and 2 A-levels in Psychology and Law. My passion for acting stems from my love to perform but also the ability to challenge and tackle issues in society, allowing me to study a variety of subjects which interest me including literature, global-affairs and philosophy. I have modelled for catwalk shows across the UK including LFW; Modelling has enabled me to raise awareness and support for a number of charities. I would like to continue this work on a broader scale, which is one of my main objectives for entering Miss Universe GB. I am a loving, loyal and humble person who is very ambitious, focused and driven with huge determination and passion to succeed. I was brought up to be a strong-minded women and carry a lot of integrity and uphold deep ethical and moral values, attributes which I believe are fundamental to being an inspiration and role model to others. In entering Miss Universe GB I believe it will provide me with an incredible platform to fulfil my aspirations of utilising my successes in order to support those who are less fortunate.

Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment