Sunday, April 17, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Stefanie Rycraft


One of my greatest achievements so far is my first class BA (hons) degree in Fashion and Brand Promotion. This resulted in being nominated for Creative Marketer of the Year at London Graduate Fashion Week in which I came in the top three graduates from all UK universities. Since leaving university, I work as a freelance design marketer and commercial model but have spent the last seven months developing an online media channel called Video Junkie, which I present and produce myself. Over the past year I have been lucky enough to work on a wide variety of campaigns for brands such as Nestle, MissGuided and have been published in most weekly fashion magazines. My dream is to one day be involved in presenting on mainstream television as well as online media channels. I am proud and honored to be a finalist in Miss Universe GB 2011, and feel it would be a great achievement to represent such a reputable organization. I would love to become an ambassador for The Joshua Foundation and would use my position in Miss Universe to give something back.

Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

0 comments:

Post a Comment