Monday, April 18, 2011

MISS WORLD NEW ZEALAND 2011 CONTESTANT - Lauren Mclaughlin

Lauren Mclaughlin (Contestant 7)



Hello New Zealand, My name is Lauren Mclaughlin. I am 19 years old and live on the North Shore in a wonderful place called Devonport, which is well known for it's historic buildings,beaches and New Zealand Naval Base.

I am currently studying Media and Communications. My Interest's include,Running,Touch Rugby,Dancing and going to the Gym. I love spending time with my family and friends and I have a outgoing friendly personality.

I am honored to be part of Miss New Zealand World "Beauty With a Purpose",as I would like to help young women build confidence,discover a heathly body image and feel empowered to make positive choices in life.


Special thanks and credits to www.missworld.co.nz

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

0 comments:

Post a Comment