Friday, April 15, 2011

Why Ranbir is so keen on being part of 'Dhoom' series?

Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has expressed his desire to be part of the hit 'Dhoom' series. The theme of the series centres around thrill, action, bike chases, handsome thieves, smart and daring stealing plans.

After the success of 'Dhoom' (2004) and 'Dhoom 2' (2006), there has been much buzz in B-town regarding its third instalment. Actor Aamir Khan would be seen as baddie in 'Dhoom 3' while actors Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra would continue with their famous pair of 'Jai' and 'Ali'.

"If another sequel to 'Dhoom' series comes after 'Dhoom 3' then I would love to be part of it. It is a very good franchise. Also given the fact that the script is too good, " Ranbir said. The 28-year-old actor wants to do some action films now and build up his muscles.

"Since 'Sawariya' my body has been the same. I have never put on or had to lose weight anytime. For me it is difficult to build muscles because my body type is such that it loses weight easily.

"So I hope at some point of a time I get to do an action film so that I can build up my body, So that I can also look real... like if I hit the villain it should look real, " Ranbir said. Ranbir would be seen next in Imtiaz Ali's 'Rockstar' opposite Czech-Pakistani origin model Nargis Fakri. He plays the role of rockstar Jordan.

The film is slated to release this September. Later he will be seen in Anurag Basu's 'Barfee', a romantic-thriller alongside Priyanka Chopra and Tollywood actress Ileana D'Cruz. The film releases in 2012.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment